Thursday, May 20, 2010

solatube rebellion

Today the Solatube guy came ...I no longer have a cave in my house !!! It is unbelievable !! You can see yourself in the mirror in the big bathroom also without even trying !!! I have my own sunshine in the middle of my great room !.................................I recommend them HIGHLY for bathrooms with no window !!!!!!!!!!!! The difference is amazing and instant..and they take about an hour to install. I will see if the before and after photos came out later and try to post them. I am dizzy and barfy..I need food...NOW.

3 comments:

April said...

ooooooooooo can't wait to see them, how much were they?????? I am soooo jealous:) I hope you are feeling better.

Abigail said...

How very fun. I found the webpage for it to see just what they are http://www.solatube.com/residential/what-is-daylighting/index.php

Sounds real neat!

Freth Stifter said...

We looked inside of a double-wide today ... and the first thing we said was, "These bathrooms need solatubes!" :)