Thursday, September 30, 2010

lightning, thunder, rain ...

It has been so cool today..lots of awesome thunder, lightning and rain ...almost as good as Utah....we don't have the cool mts. to back up to...but it did a wonderful job [ for me of course] and is still raining now...and is still in the 70 degrees so the windows are open! I goofed off today...I took dadu to work so I could have the car and hit lots of stores..got a flag holder, some clothes for dadu and I . Some grandchildren stuff [of course] some plants on clearance for the 4 cool barrels I picked up at Pier 1...they're display barrels they were selling off for only $5 each...I got 4 diff. sizes.. I need something interesting in my dirt front yard.

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Great deals! Cool rainstorm! I wish we'd have another!

April said...

ohhhhhh the barrels looks awesome I can picture them with flowers and such:) but whatever you do with them will be amazing!!!