Sunday, June 5, 2011

great saturday

Saturday June 4th I got to play all day. I went to another church's rummage sale on the way to the Stake center for an all day women's convention..I found a new set of mini Easter ornaments for a daughter-in-law, a shower curtain rod I wanted and a piece of fabric for another gift.....after 2 classes I ditched and went to a HUGE parking lot sale at a different church..$5 for a huge bag of anything..my bag included sheer curtains, a hammock, a big pouffe formal slip, a chess set for Levi,[ he is a whiz at math and checkers] 7 new dvd's,[feature films for families] a shower curtain and rings, 3 lace panels....then I went back for the keynote speaker and 2 more classes.on the way home I hit another yard sale and got lots of books....came home, changed and Dadu and I went to La Jolla..Chipotle for dinner and then ward temple night.. ice cream at the Bishops' after. Oh ya ..I did get two loads of wash done in the morning...I tell ya !!! FUN

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Wow!! Awesome huge sale!

Myhouse4nine said...

Sounds like an excellent day! Great Job Sis!

Emily said...

Wow! SOunds like an amazing day!

Jan Parker said...

Now THAT'S what I call a fun and productive day! Totally awesome Sis!