Saturday, February 18, 2012

Latest Project Photos




   This house came with a hanging light in the utility room off the kitchen. They called it a breakfast room..but the washer and dryer are behind those doors you see in the light photo..I put shelves on the right wall leading to the garage door and the shelf reliance rack on the left side....Ta Da.....utility room. I broke that hanging light glass globe this week putting stuff on top of the shelf reliance rack.  Years ago in Chino I bought this flush ceiling light fixture ..complete with circular florescent light tube...at the 99cent store.  We put it up instead...much more logical !!  [ The patched spot is where the hook was].... next Project...  I wanted something inside my" dining room defining rectangle "I put on the wall in my great room.  Great rooms are rather tricky to use.   Dadu vetoed the huge fork and spoon idea..so I took those back.  I had this 12"x36" canvas somebody gave me in the garage..I didn't want to paint a picture so I looked at all the fabric stores around.  I found this plastic at Yardage Town.  I just glued it onto the back of the canvas...it costs just over $2.00 { Look at older posts if you want a before picture of the hanging light in the utility room.}

4 comments:

Freth said...

So where is a picture of the flush-mount light??

Sleepy said...

The first picture is the light.

Sleepy said...

The first picture is the light.

Abigail said...

Fun. I like how colorful the fabric you got is.