Sunday, September 23, 2012

triangular end table


I cut my $3.39 plus tax board into pieces and glued them together.  I forgot to take a photo of the base before I strung on the keys..It was on clearance at Home Goods for $15.00...very sold metal. The top cut out, sanded and stained is the next photo.




 This is the finished table in its spot.

This is the unfinished top having the four wood tabs that I routed holes into being glued on..under the cookie sheet and "weights"




This shows the wooden tabs I glued on underneath that sit on four one inch  metal posts that were to hold glass on originally...no glass, hence clearance price.

1 comment:

April said...

Very nice!!! I love it:) You're amazing to remember to take pictures of your project while you did it! I usually just take the after picture because I forget. Love it!!!