Saturday, October 4, 2008

This morning dadu and I went yardsaleing...the semi-annual Hillview acres sale...and a community sale we found on the way home...I am finding Christmas stuff to do the 12 days of Christmas for a family that I found out last year...[after Christmas] didn't have much...just what the mom crocheted..........I am finding good stuff !! Then we watched conference on dadu's computer...it was a real scrambled picture affair with lots of breaks in sound...so, the next session we watched on my computer and got the actual pictures going and many less breaks in sound...............tomorrow we are going to E and D's and the mudda's house for conference, food and entertainment !!! They get it on TV.
We are getting a little rain here this afternoon and it has cooled off nicely today ! Dadu did get the front lawn mowed between sessions...I read the newspaper and went to check out a new thrift store it told about...and found a frame I needed and a couple of books for the 12 day thing..I found a big frame for a nativity poster I am framing for the 12 days...this morning for $2 at the Hillview sale..I will work on framing those this evening..and finish the laundry..and do the dishes...while dadu goes to the Priesthood session of conference at 5 ..
I understand my sister H and daughters visited my son S and family yesterday in Utah...the girls flew...the boys are driving out..they are hotel living until their house closes in Utah..

2 comments:

Freth Stifter said...

Not being that much of a computer guru ... I didn't try for pictures ... we just went with BYU Radio ... Windows Media Player ... and it all "streamed" just fine ... we heard every word. Even the ones about a temple in Rome, Italy (not NY).

wilkinson family said...

i love hearing about what you do. thanks for posting. love you both!