Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today I went to Redlands Temple and did a bunch of initiatory work...That is soooo spiritual !! I recommend it if you get a chance to run away for a few of hours ...if you have a temple close enough to do that !!.....................................................................................................My knee has been giving me trouble..I don't know why...it was doing better today..so I guess I overdid it and it is telling me...but hey..life must go on..and the house looks so nice all vacuumed and dusted and such.........................ANYWAY.... HELLO OUT THERE !!.....SMILE ALL YOU BLOG READERS !!

4 comments:

Abigail said...

I love hearing about your day!! Mandorallyn put on her Cinderella nightgown today and said Oh Pretty! Dancing Jammas!! and twirled around!

Freth Stifter said...

Getting OLD?

wilkinson family said...

so you're saying i can actually have a clean house when all the kids are gone? mmm... gives me hope yet. lol
glad you got to go to the temple. that's awesome

sleepless said...

Yes relatives with children out there...you too can have a clean house when your children move out !!...I used to clean it when they were all in bed because it felt good to think it would then be clean 8 whole hours...1/3 of a day...until they awoke !!!