Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hello from San Diego..Tuesday evening I joined Dadu here..I left the house prep and priming unfinished by ALOT....we have heard from the relocation people and the Realtors in Chino are already bugging us and we are not ready to show it yet !! Ramona is looking like a city of choice...quite rural and 10 miles up a winding hill........we shall see..Mira Mesa looked like sardines ville...packed that close...Poway is really really big and strung out...We are already pre approved .................until later....

3 comments:

FoxFamily said...

By golly.. I guess you really are going to move... Okay, okay.. I can handle this. :-) Actually, I'm quite excited for you. Change is so fun! And think of how you'll start with a fresh, new, clean house. Whoo Hoo!

Freth said...

I can't handle this ... :-p

Jan Parker said...

I didn't realize how out of touch I was about you moving to S.D. until mom updated me. I hate the 'house prep' for you and actually would come help you if it weren't such a darn drive (hahahaha). It will be so weird to think of you and NOT think of the Chino house. I KNOW Mom is going to miss having you so close.
Good luck with it all. I agree with Shannon though...you're an artist so you do get a nice new canvas to start over on (not that you necessarily wanted one-but can be an up side :)