Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday night

Today I cleaned Arbert's house, stripped a floor there..and was too tired to do more...I came home and worked on caulking garden windows...that foam insulation stuff in a spray can disintegrates big time..use good caulk instead...I sent my 3rd son's stuff to his mother-in-law's house to be stored now...we hauled a table and metal rack thing to a neighbor's house who asked for them..we went out to dinner with a 2 for one price coupon at Home Town Buffet...because I won't be here for our date this week...tomorrow after I clean Debby's house I fly to Sacramento to grandmother 3 grandsons {and to meet the newest grandchild.}until Saturday night. I am looking forward to spending time with my eldest daughter !
We have not heard from the Realtors who are supposed to give us their proposals so we can tell which one we want to our relocation consultant ....so we can finally get this house listed...Dadu may have to be out of town this week too because of OSHA "harassment"..........I may live here alone for awhile trying to keep it all together. Eddie picked up his stuff from my house today and took my mom's Big ladders back to her for me !! For his birthday present he wants me to go far away. I guess he doesn't like me anymore. Sad.

2 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

I think he likes you just not all the work being related to you requires... So If you are in Grandma mode, I guess the house isn't listed yet right? So I don't have to do my thing yet right? Maybe the fires in LA will increase demand? Love ya!

Jan Parker said...

Just the description of all you're doing is making me tired!