Thursday, July 1, 2010

desk cleaning editorials

I rediscovered a paragraph I wrote down from a book..."Feeling Good" by David Burns
What is the key to releasing yourself from your emotional prison ? Simply this; Your thoughts create your emotions; therefore; your emotions cannot prove that your thoughts are accurate. Unpleasant feelings merely indicate that you are thinking something negative and believing it. Your emotions follow your thoughts.

I have just finished my 50th endowment this year.

2 comments:

Abigail said...

That's a good quote, quite one to think of and remember regularly.
Thank you to you and dad for the "Totally Positive" CD. I'm assuming it's from you. I'm on my 3rd listening of it and I do think it is helping.

sleepless said...

Yes, they played it at out Relief Society overnighter last month and I loved it and had dad get on the list for it online....it sure can't hurt !!