Tuesday, July 27, 2010

back from Utah

Yesterday we flew back from Utah and dropped dadu off at work on the way home from the airport about 9:25 a.m.
We were in Utah because Nathan's ward was getting a new bishopric and he is the second counselor..that is why the ordination was done at such a young age. It was a choice experience.
It was FUN having my nephew Royal come over for dinner Sunday evening at Nathan's house. He is very pleasant, entertaining and tolerant !!
It was a GREAT weekend...sorry I had to ditch our ward's primary activity Saturday and my sunbeam class Sunday at such short notice ...but these things are so important to support.

5 comments:

Freth Stifter said...

What was your nephew doing there?

April said...

Thank you so much for coming up, it was awesome to have you and I know that Nathan appreciated it more than I do and I am sooooooo appreciative, it was great to have you here even for a day:) We love you tons and tons and are so thankful that you made the sacrifice to come and share this special experience with us:)

sleepless said...

My nephew is working until Aug. 12 in SLC upgrading computer stuff or something technical...as he said," a BIG computer game."

Jan Parker said...

And you are fortunate that you could go up there for that. That's cool and I know he'll do a great job! Glad you got to see Royal too-he called just before he went to Nathan's house.

Mary said...

How exciting! And I didn't even know! I'd gone down to Mesa to deliver a couple of birthday presents (one owed since May when I had surgery. Wish I coulda been both places. Love you much!