Wednesday, August 18, 2010

FAMILY REUNION

I got home from my mom's family reunion that was Saturday in Utah on Monday evening. Isaac drove and took me with him. It was fun and it was awesome that my mom and all my siblings were there except one. He doesn't really claim us anyway. Isaac dropped me off at Ontario Mills Mall at 10 a.m. That is the freeway junction he takes to get to UCLA. I hung out there and the stores around it until 6 p.m. when Bill came and picked me up after work . Isaac and I had spent the night in St. George to cut the trip in half. He had to be somewhere with Amy Monday afternoon at UCLA.
Yesterday I started working in the temple 11 to 5. Temple WORK is the correct name for it !!
Today I cleaned and washed and sewed and read.

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Ah, but the pay for that WORK is worth it! So glad you came with Isaac! And brave you for being stuck at Ontario Mills for 8 hours!!

Kira =] said...

I'm gonna take a guess that it was Uncle Daniel that didn't go. =]

Although I wish I'd known my father was going. I could've sent some jam jars back with him.....