Tuesday, March 27, 2012

keys



Our latest excitement is a new bed....we just went to a store and spent an hour trying out beds until we picked one...We found out you can pick low profile box ..so we did.  .We have been sleeping on plywood strips under a thin Murphy bed mattress and an Ikea topper for 7 years I think....It is a fine bed.        Then...my latest art sculpture is done.!!   I picked up this hand welded frame at a yard sale for $20.00  He really didn't want to sale it.  He made it himself and never finished what he wanted to do with it.  I LOVE my new art project !!.  Thanks to my friends who see my work and give me keys !!!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

I like your bed!

You do the funnest things with keys. I'm glad the guy sold that to you cause it's cool with the keys strung on it like that!

sleepless said...

Thanks Abby..I know you understand my wierd art ! You are also one of the creative ones !!