Monday, September 29, 2008

I have been asked to make sure all my children and their spouses are registered to vote the Nov. 4th election...you can do it by mail easy...but you must register SOON...there are deadlines..mid October !! The following website will be of great assistance in registering to vote:
http://www.sos.ca.gov/nvrc/fedform/Default.aspz. You need to print the form so you can sign it and mail it in NOW to beat the deadline !! That works for California at least [I understand.]..... if it doesn't work for your state I am sure there is a similar one for your state...check out your registrar of voters...and do it today !!!!...this rather unbalanced country needs every one's help !!..........thanks...Love ,mom

3 comments:

Abigail said...

I did know Maddie called, and it's okay if you didn't understand her, she mainly said yep and nope. And said she was in the kitchen and kept telling me "no it's my turn". Oh ya and at the end she was saying "be back in a minute" and then I told her to say bye instead of that. She's funny.

wilkinson family said...

hey toby and i just went to register to vote in the new county we live in last week. ok, so we're not your kids, but atleast we're ahead of the game. lol

FoxFamily said...

We are registered Mama! I am so on top of that. Yay!