Tuesday, November 4, 2008

election day

This morning dadu and I tracked grandma M's ballet being sent express mail from Utah ...When it got to Chino dadu went in the back door of our post office and got it for me so I could take it to the closest LA county poll place and turn it in....I could not stay home and wait to sign for it whenever the mailman got here because I agreed to be a poll watcher today...and in between marking off who had voted on my list and passing that info on to the poll watcher base I was hanging door hangers for those who hadn't voted until it got dark and then was calling those who hadn't voted................while I was in my assigned precinct doing my checking lots of people came in and wanted to know the closest LA polling place....and just imagine that.... I was the official director for them since I knew from dropping off gma's there at 8:30 this morning.! Wiggins say HI to I and A !!!! They were so excited to hear about you two !!
tomorrow I am goofing off.

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Well how fun for the hello! I totally support you goofing off tomorrow! You did good mom!

FoxFamily said...

Glad to hear you are goofing off today. You've earned it. :-)

April said...

Wow it looks like you have been extremely busy. Thanks for all the hard work you did on Prop 8. You are amazing.