Friday, December 5, 2008

Cars eat best

Yesterday was get the car fixed day....the 14 year old Honda I bought a few months ago...with 122 thousand miles on it and a shimmy when you brake[okay, that wasn't happening when I bought it ]........yah, all fixed for 9 hundred something...but I did save a hundred because I helped the owner's wife do a letter and certificate on the computer that they will be sending out ....and he said...take 10% off her bill !!!! this adventure included a major tuneup, new rotors,calipers,brakes and new electric wiring and distributor thingies....merry christmas to me...oh yah.....we ARE having fun now in case you forgot !!! I think they should teach auto mechanics routinely in school...for everyone... instead of some of that other stuff !! My house is decorated for Christmas !! I challange you to get yours done !!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

We'll be doing the brake route soon as well I think. either the front or the back is squealing.

I think we're as Christmas decorated as it's going to get at this time. But hey that does include lights around the living room, stockings on the wall, the pretty saying you gave us and the advent calendar! Which Maddie absolutely loves by the way.

FoxFamily said...

That sucks. There is a word for that... POOP.
I accept your challenge. We're on it. Yay!