Friday, December 19, 2008

oops

I was trying to upload the picture I took last night of" I" and "A "at our house...and I lost Picasa...if I knew where it wouldn't be lost...I am so technologically challenged !!! Any way...they are here..My son" I" got up at 4 a.m. yesterday morning and looked online and saw their flight from Vegas to Ontario cancelled...so he re routed them through Chicago into LAX...instead of getting in at 12:40 they got there at about 4:45..but hey, they got here...they left a very long line of people at Dulles trying to change flights but they got the last two tickets to LAX......such smart kids I have !!! Las Vegas airport flew nothing out for a couple of days because they got a goodly amount of snow and couldn't deal with it...Nevada has no snow plows...it never snows there...Life...so tricky !!! Now they are gone somewhere in my car.
For those who know our neighbor Dale K....He is dying of cancer ..It sounds like it is working on closing off his intestines and stomach like happened to dad at the end....he is in the hospital. While on the subject...Duane L.'s mother passed away yesterday. {As in Betty's husband} Other than that.. no problem...have a swell day everyone !!

1 comment:

Freth Stifter said...

I think I likes Loud & Dee's blog about baking cookies ... much better than cancer & dieing.

So, what are you going to bake????