Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

Happy New Year everyone !!! Due to both of us having rotten colds all we did New Years eve is take I and A to the airport..Dadu went to work ...I did put away Christmas stuff ...when Dadu got home we went to E and S's place for dinner...since S has it too. We bugged E until he'd had enough of us and we went home to bed. Today we had a nice breakfast, watched the Rose parade on TV...I love parades... we hit a few stores and used 2 free coupons for lunch ...thanks to A's mom...and then read books, wrote thank you notes...rearranged rooms[ back to a sewing room for me.].and now we are on computers..............boring old people stuff..........The pie should be cool enough to eat soon.......
You know...for being such a problem in E's life...he and S sure gave us a nice Christmas gift...A 4 piece rechargeable tool set in a nice case !!!
I feel spoiled rotten by my family for Christmas !!! I love it !!
Keep doing your best, do what is right, eat right , exercise, read your scriptures, say your prayers, be prudent with your finances and it will all work out alright !!! We love ya !!!

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Yay for not staying up on New Year's Eve!
Sorry you still have a cold. Hope you get better soon!

Sandy Plummer said...

We love you! That's why we spoil you!

Freth Stifter said...

See! I knew you were into that old people stuff ... when is your Lark scooter showing up?

FoxFamily said...

Ah, gee thanks MOm and Dad. We love you too and you spoil us!