Wednesday, January 7, 2009

organizing




We found a good file cabinet at a thrift store and I bought it with the intention of putting fabric in it..my husband said he wanted it because he was not happy with the lateral file cabinet he had in his office...so we traded and ...I LOVE THE LATERAL FILE !!! I also figured out to roll the fabric to fit and label the roll with the amount in the roll and the width....full bolts of 60 " wide fit across the drawer...all my patterns fit in it...and now I can actually see what I have and know where it is !!! [ I hate to admit that I have another legal size file cabinet in the garage also full of solid dark fabrics rolled the same way ]...now at least I know what I have and won't buy out of frustration because I can't find what I need !!! I am set for Quite some time !!! I haven't got much else done for a few days though !!...........my computer is acting up and won't let me in and / or post too often lately..








1 comment:

FoxFamily said...

Well that is just fantastic Mom!! Good job! It looks like the remanants at Joann's, just prettier and more organized. Exciting!!