Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's over !!!

Today I got the privilege of talking in Sacrament mtg...Oh, yay...I did that 16 weeks ago...I feel about it like Matt's T shirt...it says" 99% Nephi 1%Laman
I will go and do, but I will murmur all the way" Lots of people thanked me for my good talk though..........I sweat these things big time !! Bro. Grow said he wished his whole family had been there to hear it. Bro. VanBuskirk said he loves talks from the heart and mine was.
My assigned scripture was 1 Nephi 10:19..plus personal experiences.
Dadu is in Frisco this next week....bye now

2 comments:

FoxFamily said...

Well, congrats on accomplishing that with flying colors. You get a gold star on your chart. Nice comment about Matt's shirt. :-) Good job Mama!

Freth Stifter said...

Way to go!!

Better you than me ... mine usually get taped and aired on the comedy channel or youtube as an example of worst talks ever ... fortunately it has been a couple of years ... and won't happen as long as we live in this ward! (there's all those new, young, interesting, military couples showing up)