Sunday, March 29, 2009

Adventures of a real grandma

I again have time to look at the computer..My deepest empathy to all young mothers out there...You get kids while young for a good reason...you can keep up with them better than grandmas can !! I have had my 3 year old grandson L. with us for a week..then his mom and little brother flew in Thursday and we had D. too while mom was at work...let me tell you that a 1,2 and 3 year old in the house with their moms and a dad and grandpa and I is a ZOO !!! I took our daughter S. with L. and D. to the airport this morning to fly back to Sacramento...it was a nice visit for sure but..WOW I am getting old.
In the middle of it all I had a stress test .........luckily the doctor was real late and I enjoyed just sitting there waiting for him !! I de-stressed a lot during the wait !! I have my dad's great heart !!! I also have his skin cancer on my face...like a dozen places...I look like Halloween... and stomach issues...aren't genetics, grand !! I got an upper GI which discovered beside the polyp game..that I have no lining left on my esophagus..isn't life fun !! WARNING TO ALL OF YOU...DO NOT AGE !!! I REPEAT ... DO NOT AGE !!!
We did have fun visiting two even older grandmas while S. was here !! { ADVISE..... Visit Eddie and Sandy at meal time...they feed you good !!!}

No comments: