Sunday, March 8, 2009

Yesterday we moved the Jukebox into B.'s office closet...now the green room is empty except for my sewing desk...we did a lot of yard work since it was such an awesome day !!! We took one line off the clothesline and drilled the hole bigger, put an eye bolt through it and hung a tire swing for M. who is moving here next weekend...it is a cute little electric cart wheel and chain looped through it ; with a screw on link to hold it to the eye bolt...cute..I also wired the slide to a pole on the patio because it is getting wobbly..but it sure works good with a little furniture polish !!! [ I drilled a drain hole in the tire too .]We got 6 bags of fertilizer for garden spots but have not cleared out the spots yet...though I have tomato seeds in pots out there thinking about growing I hope !! We hit Chipotle for dinner...I love their food !!!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

We'll totally help prep the yard for garden!! Maddie and I are very much looking forward to fresh tomatoes! She'll be excited for that swing too! Yay!

Freth Stifter said...

I planted tomato seeds ... I have 30 little peat things with tomato plants sprouting. Cherokee Purple, Green Zebra, Black Krim, Tigerella, Stupice, Roma, Rutgars, Yellow Brandywine, German Pink, Big Red, Besser, Bonny Best, and Pink Brandywine ... Think that is enough? I'm hoping to have a few tomatoes ...