Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Let me tell you about today..since not much goes on here anyway...
At 8 a.m. two sisters in the ward came over and we got in my car and picked up another sister and went to Colton to the homecraft center...\From 8:45 until 12:oo a.m. we tied quilts, bound quilts and sorted fabric and wrapped fabric for sell at D.I....then we did the get home game ..........next, I went to buy some groceries......then had a Dr. appt. at 2:00...he said stomach and duodenal cancer are rare...like only 6 to 7% of cancer is there...since grandma, aunt and dad all died of it ,our genes have issues...... so they think I need an upper G I test just to check out that world...then, I drove to my mom's house to take her some fleece sheets and a fleece blanket. She says she had no idea old people got so cold !!! Then, I came home and got here the same time dadu got home from work..I made corned beef and cabbage for dinner [and my mom's cinnamon rolls she gave me when I was there...YUM.].. and watched Hogan's Heroes on TV and am pre-shrinking some fabric I picked up this morning...homecraft volunteers can buy what they want and at 10% off...and they sell the fabric for 50 cents a yard..HELLO...us addicts have to get some !!! Now I am vegging and blogging and whatever else sounds good !!! So, HI out there ,blogging can happen on normal old days !!!

3 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

Addicts must have more fabric! Very cool sis! I love to work on the whole quilt thing WITH others... Not so fun alone.:)

Abigail said...

How fabulous to hear about your day! Mmmm, corned beef and cabbage is one of the yummiest meals EVER!!! And yay for 10% off fabric!

Freth Stifter said...

Do you put horseradish in that? Or maybe I should be more "up-scale" and ask if you put Wasabi powder in it? NO?! I did kind of wonder if there was a problem with my recipe ...

Would it help if you strained it thru the fabric???