Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sorry about the lack of communication lately...we have no WIFI and I don't mess with dadu's computer without it being his idea. It has been an eventful couple of weeks.........I was in a car accident and they totaled my car...I am fine...the bruises are almost gone...N and 4 grandchildren came to visit for the week.........we were busy !!! My friend Sandy W.went to the temple for the first time and we had to be there for that..she has come a LONG way since I met her 24 years ago..today A and I went to a Relief society garden party...herb tea, scones and salad buffet...very ritzy.......we have stake temple day at the L.A. temple this afternoon...I teach Mia Maids again tomorrow...always something going on !!! { Run ons is how my life seems to be going..hence my run on sentences..}

4 comments:

Monsivais Family said...

You have been very busy... I think it is nice to stay busy most of the time. But sometimes we all need a brake.

Myhouse4nine said...

Sorry they totalled the car... You never mentioned the bruises before.. 14 -16 year olds...? You will be great. You are Honest and forthright. I would definately have appreciated that.

FoxFamily said...

I don't think run on sentences count on blogs, or journals, or anything else like that. :-) Glad you are hanging in there!!!!

Jan Parker said...

Run-ons are great...unless you are OCD and it bugs you to not finish a sentence properly. But, hang the run-ons...so glad you are okay!!! Did you have any time to replace the car yet?