Thursday, June 4, 2009

We have had no Internet access for 3 days..dadu played phone fix with earth link for quite awhile and we got this far now..We are doing okay with a new baby at our house ! We have had some cool thunder storms here..they are rare in Calif. a touch of hail, a bit of rain, alot of rolling thunder and lightening zigzags..awesome power...our power blinked out a few times the other morning...not for long...long enough to reset everything though. Today is sunny and beautiful and the perfect temp. A is making birth announcements, I just finished putting 8 patches on a Letterman's jacket and am altering a mother of the groom dress ..I just picked up my repaired sewing machine today..over $200.00 later...I have been using my spare...I was given because of Alzheimer's in my friend I visit teach...but it is S L O W...but I have been thankful to have it as they had to send to Switzerland for a part for my machine !! Dinner is must-a-goes...all the left overs in the fridge...I better go get it organized and warmed up....HELLO EVERYBODY...we are all having fun now !!!!! remember that !!!!

3 comments:

FoxFamily said...

INdeed! We are all having fun now. I won't forget it. :-) Love ya mom and dad.

Freth said...

WOW! And here I was just standing on the porch watching the flood pour down ... the yard was flowing water.

It finally slowed down a bit this morning ... need to walk the dog ...

April said...

I hope your machine loves you with all the love you had to give it, Here's to crossing my fingers that it will run better than it ever has before:)