Monday, June 29, 2009

WiFi is back !!!

Hooray !!! The Marvelous Matt my other son-in-law came to visit and fixed my WiFi that quit working the last lightening and thunder we had !!! Yea !!!!
It has been a very interesting month...My son-in-law Jordan...that lives with us..his family came to visit for his daughter's baby blessing yesterday..so for the last 3 days we have had them at our house..and 3 of them here nights too...it was real fun getting to know them better !! Good Family !! Yesterday Emily and her children came to our church and our house too...she is married to J's brother and lives in Utah too like his parents and sisters. Emily's family used to be in our ward...we love her and miss her !!!
This month my house has felt like grand central station !!! It is feast or famine when you are a grandparent !!! Everybody or Nobody is here !!! Interesting !!!

2 comments:

Freth Stifter said...

Hurray for Matt !!!

(Abby is probably thrilled too)
:-)

Emily said...

I absolutely loved being there!!! I have missed you guys SO much!!!