Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sacramento..last week...

This fruit /cheese and cracker box was sent to me by E and S....Thanks Alot !!! ...more info below.
I Love all the artwork at the Sacramento airport...it is a very friendly airport . My favorite are the baggage pillars in the baggage claim area !!




This is my cute eldest daughter's family I was helping last week.




I got a surprise package from my brother-in-law and sister-in-law.......from fed ex while I was there...it was delicious !! He may want pushy me out of his life and in San Diego but he still likes me !!


I had a great week...severely sleep deprived as usual with a bit more help on the deprived..but it was fun !! L.'s preschool is awesome..excellent teachers...grandmas !!!! D is a thinker...he projects ahead for reactions he wants..at the grand old age of 1 1/2. R . is a sweet tiny newborn !!! My daughter had her 3rd c-section and they are taking their toll on her body !! My son-in-law is a great guy !! I had fun !! Dadu stayed home and worked while I flew away !!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Those pillars are way awesome!

Myhouse4nine said...

It took me a while to realize that wasn't just a baggage cart overflowing, but an actual sculpture! Very cool, but I think I would steer clear for fear of it falling.!

sleepless said...

Those suitcases are all securely bolted and glued together and around actual pillars.