Tuesday, December 1, 2009

internet finally made it to my house !!!

Hello world...........I am newly back online...today Dec. 1st..but I took dadu to work, went to the temple and then goofed off all day shopping and looking.....picked up dadu at work, came home...had dinner then went grocery shopping..so I just got on and it is almost bedtime...but HI !!!..........we did get moved into this " new to us " house on Nov. 9th...we are almost organized now..it is to the hanging things on walls stage...I have not organized my little sewing,craft,desk room yet....I have taken out several attack rose bushes bigger than the citrus trees in the back yard..I make sure my 4 green waste and recycler and trash barrels are full every trash day. Maybe in a year or so we will win and have things cleaned up !? We inherited alot of junk and an overgrown jungle yard...such cool challenges !! The roof is very steep peaked...I climbed on it so I could get to the the elm branches on the roof to cut them off !! I am probably getting too old to do that ..Fun times !!

4 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

so glad to know you are still alive!

April said...

Wow you busy lady!!!! I'm very impressed, I also want to congratulate you on finally getting all of your services connected!!!! love ya tons, miss talking to you on the phone;)

Freth Stifter said...

About time!! Today I'll just take my snotty nose, sore throat and hacking cough and go watch TV in the shop. :)

the "word verification" is "sickplia"

Jan Parker said...

Well, I wouldn't DARE climb on the roof...at ANY age. You're brave in my book! I'm jealous of how close you are to the temple too. I can hardly wait to see what you do to the house-looks awesome as a blank canvas even. Glad you're back on- line.