Tuesday, December 29, 2009

head bonker cabinet removal

This is what I did today... these are the after pictures..I still need to finish, caulk, paint etc...but I LOVE having that cabinet gone from the kitchen !! I am so NOT a makeup person so I did NOT need a vanity,but I can always use more storage..and this is the most unobtrusive place for it !!
I had to cut the cabinet down to fit under the corian counter..but I didn't want to mess up the front much so I cut it down from the top..it was a fun project !!












These are the before pictures






4 comments:

Abigail said...

Great job mom! That was a very obnoxious place for a cabinet!

April said...

How fun is that, I am so excited for you, was it as easy as I said mine was or was it more detailed to do? Anyway I love how you used it under your vanity!!! Go you;)

sleepless said...

It was easier than I thought it would be !! The right side is just wall now though to make it fit under the vanity.

Myhouse4nine said...

So glad you added the before pictures, cause I could not see where you had added the cabinet in the vanity area...Good job concealing it!