Thursday, December 17, 2009

Today I got the rest of the cardboard into the trash...and some leaves and the last dead citrus branches into the green waste cans..and started on the evergreen stuff in the front yard that is a hedge and about a foot out onto the sidewalk...I will slowly get it off the sidewalk and it will look incredibly ugly..but it is a great barrier on a corner lot to keep people from cutting the corner...the slope up also helps with that from the other street side....then I escaped on a field trip to Lake Elsinore outlet stores until time to pick up dadu at the airport.

4 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

Was it fun at the outlet stores or was it just packed with people? Can I escape too! Please!!!!!!!

sleepless said...

not many were at the outlet stores..it was pleasant and a great escape !!...You get to escape in about 20 years !!! You have to do your time first !!!

April said...

Wow you are just amazing you sure are getting things looking good fast!!!! Very fun:)

colleeeen said...

Get those flower seeds I gave you started soon! What a hard worker you are. My family reports that somebody has finally moved into your old house, but I haven't seen them yet.