Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Do NOT get old and fall apart !!! I have 12 new stitches on my left temple ..........cut out that latest basel cell carcinoma spot !! I got to have an MRI and MRA today...something new !!! Did I tell you about my carotid arteries ultrasound?? ...interesting..The echo cardiogram was REALLY interesting !!! I get the boring old average mammogram this week too !! The pulsatile tinnitus is alive and well booming away in my head !! You can tell I am getting old when all I have to talk about is health stuff...........I am finishing up two- 4 inch squares -pieced quilts for grandaughters though...I had a GREAT time helping at a wedding luncheon at the stake center last week with 3 other women from our ward...and cutting up fruits and veggies for the reception with 2 other women the night before that..........bye for now !!!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

You sure are keeping busy, though I wish for your sake that it was more of the fun stuff and less of the medical! Falling apart is not allowed! I need my mama!

Myhouse4nine said...

so GLAD you are still alive and the latest stitches should help to keep you that way! love ya!

April said...

The projects and hanging out with friends sounds nice but the other stuff doesn't sound very nice at all:( I hope that your head gets feeling better soon!!!!