Saturday, March 27, 2010

saturday is a special day...

Today dadu worked in the yard for three hours...I spent three hours cleaning in a house of a ward family that are moving today back to Arizona...lost the job here...then I visited an open house of my sunbeam assistant who has a pre-school out of her garage..very nice..looks alot like my grandson's preschool.. then we shuffled things around in our garage...put the TV with DVD and VCR built- in ,in the fireplace to live and the bigger TV up in the cabinet place {it was living in the garage}..then ordered vacuum replacement things online.....just stuff....great breeze today..blowing stuff around and activating hay fever allergies...havin a swell time !!

2 comments:

April said...

besides the hayfever, it sounds like you had a pretty busy day!!! I hope you enjoyed some of it:) I know you probably didn't take my advice last week but you need some ice cream!!!

Mary said...

You sound so ambitious, you make me feel tireder! And all I did was play with my granddaughter for a week and walk through a couple of airports! Glad to be home. Love...