Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rainy Sunday.........we just had a little family over for dinner..with their year old son...we had baked potatoes, individual meatloaf, mixed vegetables and choc. chunk cookies.
Today dad was made ward clerk..and they moved the other sunbeam teacher to nursery. I have all the sunbeams now..but I have the other teacher's assistant...It should work out fine.
We just found out I. and A. should be living with us for the summer starting may 11th..He got an internship about 1 1/2 miles away from our house here.! It will be fun ! Goodbye sewing room/office of mine again ! We are now forced to re grout our shower before then so we can use it...we haven't yet !!
Always something interesting going on..we have been here 4 months on Tuesday..and we are doing pretty well fitting in...at least we fake it well...we are WWAAYYYY out of our comfort zone..but hey, it is MUCH more interesting this way !!

3 comments:

April said...

that will be so fun to have Isaac & Amy that close:) very exciting and you'll enjoy the company:) they're like my brother and sister-in-law quiet:) My mother loves having them so I'm sure you'll enjoy your visitors as well:) Plus there aren't going to be any crying kids to take care of:) another bonus

Myhouse4nine said...

Another plus - he cooks!

FoxFamily said...

Good for you guys!! I'm so impressed at how you have recreated yourselves. It cracks me up daily. Love you guys!