Thursday, July 3, 2008

3 July 2008

Hello, world! We have joined the 21st Century (kicking and screaming by dado)

We really have little to say at this time...I just picked up the right frame for my " castles in the sky" poster ...I find them cheap at thriftstores..I carry around my measurements and info. for what I am looking for until I find ...THE ONE...it took me since Christmas to find the correct one for this poster...but it is good !!!

I finished my 6 weeks of beginner computer classes at the senior center...and didn't sign up for more because I am not sure I can make it to them the next 6 weeks.maybe after that...or maybe just mess around more on the computer and see what I figure out !!

Last week I took care of grandchildren numbers 4 and 9 while S went to symposiums for work at the Pasadena Hilton............all young mothers out there....I APPLAUD YOU AND YOUR EFFORTS !!! GOOD JOB ...WELL DONE...AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT CARE OF OUR GRANDCHILDREN !!!

4 comments:

FoxFamily said...

Yay Mom and Dad!! Congratulations!! I am so glad you have a blog. Don't think this means I won't call you all the time!

Freth said...

Well, well, well ... there you is!

BTW - adventures is just adventures ... I get to complain about them all I want ... it gives me something to do while I am waiting.

In layout ... you can start adding the links list from yours to our blogsites ... which is how I found you!

break out that shiny new digital camera and start taking more fotos and adding them for us to look at ... :0)

Myhouse4nine said...

Welcome! Love ya!

Sandy Plummer said...

What a great picture of the two of you. Great photographer!
Thanks for the headboard and for coming to our 4th of July party!
We enjoy your company. When's the next party?