Tuesday, July 22, 2008

busy week

So it is like this..last Wed. S, M , L, and D, came to visit..my eldest daughter, husband and boys...I did a bunch of babysitting so they could accomplish what they needed to..visit his mom in the hospital,go to the temple and beach...babysitting outside the temple so they could go in.. a brother's kids too...they needed to be there for photos after...we had fun visiting both grandmas Sunday with them. I watched D Monday and they spent the ENTIRE day at Disneyland with all the family except the bride and groom and without his mom of course..to get their moneys worth...they had fun...today they left about 1 p.m. and just called about 8 p.m. to say they got home fine with D crying for like 4 hours of it...can't say I miss those days !! When they left I sewed the last king costume..purple and gold ..cape...glittery blue,red,purple,fabric undertunic with awesome huge gold lined sleeves...then I packed the car..literally...A ,my youngest daughter asked if I could bring the crib as her daughter is sleeping in a packnplay and it is too small really..so that is between the front and back seats...and a file cabinet full..is on the back seat...with stuff packed on and around it..The trunk is full of reunion decorations. luggage, more stuff for kids and grandkids etc...I collect stuff all the time at yard sales for my kids and grandkids..I find GOOD stuff they need and don't have the money for...cheap !!.I collect it in the garage and make these runs occasionally...in the morning my mom and I are heading to her family reunion in Utah..Dampa is in Fresno this week for work..Let the next adventure begin !!

6 comments:

FoxFamily said...

Momma, I really appreciate you and all the help you constantly give our family. Thank you.
You amaze me with your packing abilities!! Drive safely!!Love you!

Abigail said...

Totally looking forward to seeing you!!! So is Maddie, she misses her Namma! Thanks for fitting in the crib and filing cabinet! You're awesome!

wilkinson family said...

be careful driving aunt sheila. maybe one day i willeventually make it to a reunion. lol

Jan Parker said...

Have a great time,hello to all and we wish we could be there. Like Anna says--maybe someday...

Myhouse4nine said...

away you go! be safe and thanks for going up with mom. I appreciate her being with you!love ya

Kira =] said...

Yay! one day I will be there w/ by brood in tow. In the meantime. I need specifics for the pictures requested. i'm collecting pictures of my siblings and everyone. I just need to know who to e-mail them to that can print them out. =]