Thursday, July 17, 2008

company

Well the air got fixed...I had a bad capaciter ...which never goes out supposedly..........so .........$302.89 later it was cool when M and S,L and D showed up yesterday afternoon. I picked up a little Lightening Mcqueen bike with training wheels at a yardsale. L rides it while I push D in the stroller..it helps disipate energy as needed... L did scrape up his knee this morning when he went outside before anyone could follow him...it just takes 10 seconds ....the bubbling hydrogen peroxide was freaky to him......
My company is here for a week... M's brother S gets married Sat....sometime they are dressing up and going to the hospital so his mom can see the wedding look..right now M,S,L,and D have just gone to the hospital to see her..they believe the kids can get in...she is in intensive care..
I am procrastinating sewing some more by playing on my computer..I tell ya, this thing is addictive...

4 comments:

Sleepy said...

You are SOOOOOOO cute!

Abigail said...

I know it is! good job posting on your own again mom!!! Thanks for keeping us updated on what you're doing!

Myhouse4nine said...

My kids are afraid of the Hydrogen peroxide, till they realize it doesn't really hurt. You are so good with little ones!

Jan Parker said...

Glad you got the AC fixed for so cheap (really-when it dies for real you look at thousands $)
Any chance you could post a "key" so some of dumber readers could know who the initials stand for? Or do I even know them?
You know YOU procrastinating is what what some of us look like when we're BUSY! I find it very easy to get hooked on computer stuff..I am hoping to do something useful like geneology soon.