Tuesday, July 15, 2008

can I do this by myself

Hello...................dampa is out of town for work and I am reading blogs...not much going on here...tomorrow M. and S.,L .and D. are coming for a week for M."s little brother's wedding and to see M.'s dying mother.........I should be sewing costumes for my sister R.'s request for Christmas pageant costumes...the kings are cut out and waiting..I am a procrastinator I confess...it may not be painting hot pink rooms with green polkadots but...we all procrastinate in our own ways I am sure .. oh ya..my air conditioning went out yesterday...oh were they ever happy.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have a message in to the local air place...we'll see if they get back to me by noon..if not I better find a new place...I have become rather fond of air conditioning on this HOT weather...Have a SWELL day all.........

4 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

The room ended up being White! The concession was ordering Hot pink, and Lime green polka dots. Ross would have a COW if I painted the room Hot pink right now! But that is Lilly's dream! Oh and Rachael wants the next bedroom she has to be bright Orange - Ross nixed it but we are still working on the bargining table.. There is some really cute striped fleece with the bright green and Hot pink in it... Glad to know I am not the only one to procrastinate. Love ya!

Sandy Plummer said...

Very good!!!

Do you want Eddie to come look at the AC?

Freth Stifter said...

If it is good enough for your mother, shouldn't it be good enough for you?

I think of the feeling and smell of dripping sweat while laying on top the sheets in the middle of the night ... turning over your soggy pillow ... rolling from side-to-side ... those wonderful memories ... hardship stories to tell the grandkids when they complain. :-p

Jan Parker said...

Hey SIS!
Oh yes, we're quite familiar with the no AC in summer. That's when the heat makes one repent...in case Hades really IS that hot! Add the humidity of the South and you have a sauna---didn't sweat off any weight though. Hope you get it fixed soon. We went three months and it was AWFUL...