Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hello !!

Happy Day after Valentines Day to all of you !!! Dadu talked in church today...a great talk on priorities and how you should write down what you want to accomplish each day...and prayer and scriptures should never get bumped because they should not be priorities at all but Base Values that are automatic and mandatory daily !!! Also about how your mind learns and figures things out and your heart feels things and your hands Do things..and they work best all together !!!
Yesterday he gave me 1/2 a pound of my favorite See's candy...dark chocolate almonds... and 20 hand written very personalized -computer -made -valentines with some of my favorite artwork pictures on them !! So Cool !! We open our valentines as soon as our eyes are open ..I Love Valentines Day...and hearts and all of it !! We had a fun day, and went to the temple for a session too ...My mom stopped by with mini muffins for us...N's family sent valentines..especially awesome ones by H...!! so fun !!

1 comment:

Monsivais Family said...

I wanted to stop by and say HI!! How is very thing going for you?