Monday, February 9, 2009

My birthday dinner







Hello friends .......notice our new header photo......that is what 56 twice looks like !!!



The fabulous chefs Sandy, Ed and Patricia made my birthday dinner !! Jerk rubbed pork roast with awesome apples cooked in root beer over the slices, asparagus, awesome mashed sweet potatoes, good rolls, marvelous garlic, kinda like scallop potatoes with parmesan cheese, milk and chocolate brownie cake...........I messed up the carefully orchestrated Happy B Day Sheila letters out of almond slices on the cake by tipping it for a better photo for Ed....oops.......It was all DELICIOUS !!! Doubly so since I didn't have to make any of it....I will sew any day but I am not fond of cooking !!!

5 comments:

April said...

Wow that is one awesome birthday dinner!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I also really like the new profile picture its awesome!

Abigail said...

Yay! fun times and good food!! Happy Birthday Mom!!

Myhouse4nine said...

The meal sounds really gourmet! I bet it was great! It seems strange to think of you as 56. I can't do it, you are way too young for that. I prefer to think of you as one that is ageless, and beautiful.

Sandy Plummer said...

Eddie pronounced it my best dinner ever on Sunday night. I asked him if it was better than his bi-annual chicken cordon bleu and he said his Chicien cordon Bleu was #0 and Sunday's dinner was # 1!!!! So now we know that being a zero is better than being number 1! I do have to say it was a delicious meal and the leftovers were just as good!!!!

FoxFamily said...

Happy Birthday Mom!! I like the new header photo!! Your food sure sounded good!!! I love you!