Tuesday, February 3, 2009

JUST JUMPING TO THE TOP OF THE LIST

Today I sewed a birthday present for A...I cut out a batman cape per my nephew's wife's request..I went for a bike ride for exercise. I checked out patterns at the fabric store..the 1978 one I have is still my best superman bet. I scanned a lot of photos as I listened to a judge show, I went walking with B when he got home..I fixed salmon pattie pancakes for dinner..I added pre nuked diced onions to the stuff this time and it is a good addition...we had creamed corn and fresh cooked asparagus and milk with that. I am blogging now and then I may go read a book..B is in the garage going through another box of stuff. I may cut out a superman cape first for my nephew's wife...she babysits and requested boy dress up stuff. Bye now

4 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

Sorry too many A's in your family for me to have a clue as to whom that was for. Sounds like you were doing really good today! Love ya!

Freth Stifter said...

WOW! A blog comment on a week-day ... all of that physical activity ... pretty good for a grandma. :-)

Abigail said...

Very productive!

April said...

Did you also cut out a wonderwoman outfit, it would be great for you when you are doing amazing things:)

Wow, I think you did loops around me, we are just watching weirdos reek havoc on our house. We'll assess the damages and put it all back together tonight.

Go you Wonder Woman!!!!