Sunday, February 22, 2009

So..yesterday we got that nice big file cabinet full of fabric and patterns [I put photos of on here] into the garage..I just have a few more weeks to empty two bedrooms and closets and make room in the house and garage for my daughter's family and stuff !!! Any ideas on where to put a certain large jukebox ??..it is our son I's...and we can't very well get it to him in Virginia...The garage stuff is being piled about as high as it can go in certain areas already !!...so we can give them a good size spot to pile in... We mortals are such junk collectors...good junk of course...now...where to put my desk and sewing table !!!?? sheesh

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Thanks for making room for us!!

Freth Stifter said...

Are you sure you have room for beds??

Jan Parker said...

The things we do for our children and grandchildren...must be love! I wish I could get the energy you seem to have to sort through the "precious and useful" JUNK we have. Right now my sewing room looks like I threw in a hand grenade and closed the door. Now the juke box...does he still want it or does he maybe want to ebay it? Just a thought...