Friday, November 6, 2009

12:36 p.m. Nov. 6,2009 official notice received

I got the official call..the title was recorded. The old owner felt she had until 5 p.m. so I let her think that and we didn't show up at the house until after that. She left tons of stuff. Nicely lots of it is cleaning supplies..but lots of stuff we don't want...the joys of it all..
She did discover an old wood swing she hung in the back yard..it will need lots of work but I will have to see if that is worth it and if the framing over the patio can actually support it with people on it!!..
For our date we got a new dead bolt for the front door and a new door knob lock for the side garage door and put them on...after dinner with a two for one coupon at Home Town Buffet.
This morning at the temple I got recruited ...would I please be a receptionist the first Friday of each month...they are running low and Sandy Davis in my new ward recognized me and said she lives by me and we can car pool, she recruited me !! How funny is that !!
We are having such GREAT ADVENTURES !!! Oh ya !!!
Guess what world...My second son and his wife are expecting another grandbaby for me !! That will be 12..A. called me and announced it this evening !! So exciting !!

2 comments:

April said...

Wow how crazy, if S & A didn't think they were busy with 2 kids and going to school I don't know will make them feel busy, how exciting for them:) Lots of fun, hey congratulations on your new "unofficial calling" at the temple wow I'm impressed:)

Abigail said...

How exciting!! I'm so happy you have a house and it has new locks and there's a new grandbaby on the way! Maybe I can stop being so jealous of Amanda's size 2 form. . .How fun that you'll be receptionist at the temple. I'm still not sure who our bishop is. . .we'll be home Sunday night, please call so I can talk to my mommy for some adult conversation/sanity!