Wednesday, November 4, 2009

the $ has left the bank

Today I went to the temple......then to the bank to play pass around the $ and send in the escrow $. Then called the utilities to arrange changes. I went to the Realtors to sign an enviornmental disclosure and sign off for the things the lady did get fixed and waived the rest...It isn't worth the hassle and stress to me. I went to Ikea for fun,I didn't find anything I couldn't live without, next door to it is Lowe's where I bought light grey paint and supplies, and a hose and dust mop and don't scratch the hardwood supplies etc....[ because my 10% coupon expires tomorrow]...I have a walk thru tomorrow after 4 at the new house after which I get the key. Saturday is paint and clean day..the movers bring our stuff Monday.
I want to share this awesome quote by Henry B. Eyring.......It is my new favorite !!
Don't be discouraged when things look bleak nor too proud when things go well, because powers greater than yours are shaping events" "The Lord really does reign. Our primary consideration is to help when we can and be wise enough not to get in His way. He makes the history while we write our supporting parts in it. "
Just so you know..fasting, prayer and temple attendance are the secret weapons that made things work out !!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Yes yes, things are going quickly and smoothly for you! I'm glad you'll no longer be homeless!

April said...

Thank you for passing on the quote I love it, and it is so true!!! Love ya tons!

Jan Parker said...

What a great reminder that quote is! I'm sure I get in the way a lot.