Tuesday, November 3, 2009

escrow

All systems are GO to close escrow Friday !! I could have a snit and hold it all up because they won't fix anything..or I can consider that the ravages of the escrow war and accept that we have some more work to do !! I think that one...dadu's blood pressure is HIGH ...he needs a more stable life. I took dadu to a new airport yesterday..San Diego....so he could spend the week in Oakland. It is not as easy as Ontario but nowhere near as bad ad L.A. !! Today I am going to shop Ross and buy a rug for under the piano when they deliver it Monday...I am not fond of loud music...I am hoping a rug will help absorb some of the sound on a wood floor !! I am guessing rug size ...and piano size...etc...but Tuesday is senior day at Ross and I get 10% off !!

3 comments:

FoxFamily said...

you could also try Home Goods if there is a store out there for rugs. All these projects will give you something to do...

April said...

How fun is that, sorry that they aren't as willing to fix things as you were for your house:( but I am happy that everything is going so smoothly!!!

Jan Parker said...

Ah, yes! An actual REAl perk for being old. Hope you find the PERFECT rug!