Monday, January 4, 2010

home evening

Tonight we played..take out the refrigerator because it is not freezing or getting very cold..[after Eddie so thoughtfully changed the door handles to the other side..........rude of it I tell ya ].......and bring in the one from the garage that was left in the house...which we plugged into an outlet in the garage last night to get cold............and take the non- working -right -one into the back yard until we can get rid of it. THEN.........put together the shelf reliance can storage rack that arrived today and load it with ALOT of cans..it is cool... Oh, ya, today I sanded, tsp washed, rinsed, primed and painted the very YELLOW utility room walls white in preparation of setting up of the shelf reliance rack...........our adventures are just different than most peoples....but we do have them !!

5 comments:

Abigail said...

What fun! I wish I could paint! We got some paint from freecycle, but I figure It's too cold to do any painting.

April said...

Sorry about your fridge:( glad that you had a spare but still that's not very fun, I'm happy that you are enjoying your new shelf you will love it:)

Sandy Plummer said...

I will break the news to Eddie gently! Does he need to come down and change this door too?

sleepless said...

No, but thanks..this door is on the correct way for this kitchen....you are welcome to come down any time of course...always an open invitation for visits from any relatives..with food if you would like . I can never match Eddie and your cooking, but we do manage to stay alive with my cooking ...believe it or not !!.

Jan Parker said...

Man, I am so jealous you're getting the shelf reliance shelves. I drool everytime I see an ad for them. Maybe someday...