Friday, January 29, 2010

windows

Yesterday we got new Atrium windows installed...8 1/2 hours later the two guys left !! I do not like workers in my house...ever....but, hey, I survived. I had to take down curtains...the bedroom curtains were in the house when we came but I liked them so I kept them up....I washed them and the back layer disintegrated big time...there is white "snow" outside from the dryer vent...so, while men were in my house I picked them apart because the front layer is still nice and I like it , and I relined them.............it kept the anxiety down ! This morning I pulled the blind up and like that window just open..so, maybe the curtains will hang on the sides to help cut the echo...this house is big on ECHO !!!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Hurray for new windows. Sorry about the stress. I'll be making some curtains this week for our bedroom. Found some fabric I like in the $1.50 section at walmart! Yes! Not sure If I'll have enough for both windows though or just the one behind thed bed. We've been using Jordan's blanket to curtain the other window. I'm lazy and cheap and won't be lining them though.