Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Feb. 21st to you !! I just finished getting everything ready for Hawaiian haystacks for dinner...The bishop, his wife and teenage son are coming over for dinner in an hour ................our bravery for February at our house !! They feel like fish out of water too though I get the feeling !! This week I played the biopsy game on two places on my face again , got a tetnus shot and had an ultra sound done on my neck..so fun????? It has been raining off and all all weekend..we are growing the best crop of weeds !!!! I have found a whole row of big rocks along the sidewalk in the front yard as I unbury the sidewalk about 2 to 3 feet to the edge of my yard !! Slowly but surely I am taming the jungle !! As we pulled weeds yesterday we commented on wishing we had kids to pay by the bucketful to do it like we used to !! We miss you family !!!

3 comments:

Freth Stifter said...

Are they there yet?? Huh? Huh? Did they come? Was it okay??? :)

April said...

How ambitious you are:) I hope your dinner was a success:) I'll have to send my little helpers over to help pull weeds--they love that sort of thing!

FoxFamily said...

People pull their weeds?? Huh? :-)