Thursday, February 11, 2010

My temple re-opened Tuesday, so, yesterday I camped out and did 3 sessions..it is a short month and I need to get my 8 in !! This morning I was filling the 4 green waste trash cans for trash day tomorrow and I discovered 2 really nice good size rocks on the front corner !! My back had enough fun today..I filled about 8 or 10 basket fulls of dirt from off the front sidewalk and hauled it back up the hill and dumped it in hollow spots. My neighbors are happy that I am slowly de -jungling the yard. Now I am going to do some sewing....Oh, ya, last night I had a birthday dinner party at Lisa K.'s house...my companions birthday is the 9th and mine is the 8th of Feb. so, she made us dinner and gave us note cards and candy.!! This ward's visiting teaching seems to be all about eating more often than not. !!!

1 comment:

Freth Stifter said...

take Motrin ... LOTS of Motrin ...

Hot baths are nice ... but we only have a shower ... so I am only talking hypothetically here about hot baths ... :-P