Tuesday, April 20, 2010

circular powersaw fun

Today I did yard work for about 4 hours..........I cut down two more pine trees and sawed them up today{there are 8 more in about an 8 foot space}...I did lots of weeding...I drilled holes in a stump and put stuff in to help kill it slowly..The Relief Society President picked up her daughter's very expensive prom dress I altered. She said that was the best birthday gift she ever got !! { In her card I gave her a gift card for 2 hours free sewing,mending or alterations.} I sewed a pair of summer pj's for a tiny granddaughter...I made some gag birthday gifts for my brother's upcoming 60th birthday..poor ....old .... guy !!!! Tonight it is misting outside...cool !

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Wow you were busy!! Those trees sure are crammed in there! Great job mom! Love you!

Freth Stifter said...

exactly what "poor old guy" are you talking about? Be careful with that circular saw!! :)

April said...

sounds like you are having fun with power tools:) I need to get some of those!!!! What a nice birthday present, I wish I had your talent:)

sleepless said...

I am rather certain I am talking about the only soon to be 60 year old brother I have !!!