Friday, April 16, 2010

This morning I got a ride and went to exercise class at the church.....OH MY GOODNESS...it is done by a gal who does it professionally. I am the oldest in the class..but let me tell you, I am so out of shape, I am going to feel it tomorrow..I didn't do half of what she asked for !!! It was pretty intense. I am getting slower and whimpier I guess !
My neighbor brought over stump killer...I cut down a tree in the front with a hand saw....then she did in her yard..the same kind of tree..she already drilled her holes and put this stuff in them to kill the stump..I should do that today !! I also cut down 2 of the pine trees that are off the old stump...I have lots of those to go..they are like 20 feet high..............have circular saw will cut !! I am lazy today..yesterday I worked in the yard for 3 hours...we are up to 9 / 32 gallon green waste trash cans..the limit..then I sewed 3 little girl dresses. today..nada, just doing wash and dishes so far.

2 comments:

April said...

wow busy lady:) I hope you take it easy at the aerobics, push yourself but not too hard and it will be refreshing not hurtful (well some of it is)

I can't wait to see everything in your yard and house that you have done, I'm just sad that I don't get the before and after look:(

Abigail said...

So productive and great job going to a exercise class with church friends! I wish our ward had one. . .I'm more out of shape than you are I'm sure!